Thursday, October 25, 2012

Le Francais de Google

     Ok, go ahead and hate me!!! I know that I haven't blogged since forever and that's a total breech on the promise that I made about 2 months ago. But in my defence, so much has happened, I need to start thinking ahead and applying to universities and with that comes....... more exams! Yea, so even though I've finished school... school hasn't finished with me! The horror! So I've been trying to get my shit together, and right now I'm taking a break from my shit altogether so I'm blogging!! Yay!! 
       I come to you today with the most meaningless post in the world! Last year I did a post entitled, El Espanol de Google...a phrase of which it's meaning, I have no clue of... but if you haven't seen it before, you can check it out now----> http://hindibindi.blogspot.com/2011/03/el-espanol-de-google.html . So as I mentioned previously, I learned both French and Spanish... and Hindi at some point in my life, but that's really far back and all I can remember is how to say my name; mere nam becky hai. And I don't even think I spelt that correct, or if it the sentence structure is correct to begin with =S So Hindi is definitely out of the question especially since Google Translate doesn't Translate Hindi, and since I did a post for Spanish I figured why not do one for French! YAY! So, I used to do French, I love French  but it has been some time since I've actually had the need to speak French so, it' quite rusty....VERY RUSTY!  Hence forth this is the perfect timing to do this post and put the very little of what I remember to work; as a result, make a fool out of myself for not remembering a language which I took over five years trying to learn, merely for your entertainment. I'm a sweetheart, I know! So this works just like the Spanish one; I'll write original lines from  songs, translate it to French using my knowledge and then we use the incredible Google Translate to translate it back and see what happens. This is going to be horrendously embarrassing if my French is way 'out of the galaxy' off =S, but let's not delay this suffering any longer. 


1. Original Line:  Oh what you think about that? Now you know how I feel. Say you can handle my love; Are you for real?
    My French: Oh, c'est quoi tu pense ce ca? Maintenant te sais comment je touche. Dit que tu peux controle mon amour; c'est tu es vrai?
    Google Translate: Oh, what is it you think that? Now you know how I touch. Says you can control my love; is true you are?

2. Original Line:  With a taste of your lips I'm on a ride. You're Toxic, I'm slipping under.
     My French: Avec le gout de ta bouche je suis sur une journee. Tu es Toxique, je suis tombe de bas. 
     Google Translate: With the taste of your lips I'm on a day. You're toxic, I'm falling low.

3. Original Line: When I look into your eyes, it's like watching the night sky or a beautiful sunrise.
     My French: Quand je regarde tes yeux, c'est comme regardent la ciel soir or une tres belle soleil levee.
      Google Translate: When I look at your eyes, it's like watching the night sky or a very nice sun levee.

4. Original Line: Told myself that you were right for me, but felt so lonely in your company.
    My French: Je dit a moi que tu es correctement pour moi, mais c'est tes sole dans ta presence.
    Google Translate: I told me that you are fine for me, but it is your sole in your presence.

5. Original Line: I trade my soul for a Wish, pennies and dimes for a kiss... I wasn't looking for this, but now you're in my way.
    My French: J'ai donne mon soul pour un echantement, l'argent pour une bec... Je ne regandent pas pour ca, mais maintenant tu es en ma route.
     Google Translate: I give my soul for Enchant, money for a nose ... I do not look for that, but now you're in my way.

6. Original Line: You want her but she's so mean. You'll never let her go, why don't you let her go?
    My French: Tu veux elle mais elle es tres fache. Tu ne pas prend pas elle, pourquoi tu ne prend pas?
     Google Translate: You want it but are very angry. You do not not take it, why you do not take?



Oh my word! I hope my French teachers don't see this! hides face*

Pinned Image

No comments:

Post a Comment