Friday, May 27, 2011

Grads dresses: Blue





 "Blue is often considered to be many people's favorite color, which understandably also makes it a popular color in the fashion design world. What most people do not know however, is that this is because the color blue creates a feeling of calm and serenity.
Also, who ever wears this color gives off a sense of professionalism and loyalty - which is where the term 'true blue' comes from! Blue is regularly considered a good choice for job interviews. You know when the president of the country wears a royal blue tie and sky blue shirt then he's ready to roll up his sleeves and get some serious work done." -FW Editor.


So you're considering a blue dress??  Idk I love wearing blue as one can easily tell if they knew me. Navy is like wearing black without really wearing black. And I LOVE AQUA. Aqua is fun yet elegant looking! Hmm well these are my favorite blue dresses for grads. If you haven't found anything yet, maybe you'll see something you like =)

I absolutely love the combination of different shades of here. And the variation of texture on the skirt =)

It's vogue and has leopard print! How cool is that!?!



Baby blue and silver is exquisite! Very princessy apart from the traditional pink.











<---- This is the back
                    and









This is the waist band----->
[lolz I know it's pink but.. idk lolz]








Bronze and blue is also a lovely combination...... I lurve the shimmer =D


<----This is the Front 
and this is the back--->










Pattern and Jewels!!


Simple yet elegant...



<-- This is the back 
<-- This is the Front








MERMAID <3


I absolutely love this dress!!!  Sigh* I wish I could have it !!! It's soo mermaid like, it's love <3 <3 <3


I love this dress too!!! It's a lovely ball gown, I love the animal print undertones, it's there but it's not too obvious if you know what I mean.



               This is yet another mermaid like dress. It's soo cute, love the back.










Sea Inspiration? Lurve the corals lolz


No comments:

Post a Comment